Rachel Michaelov - Founder and CEO of Empire Tax Professionals
Rachel, a true entrepreneur at heart, is driven by her passion for learning and helping clients increase their profit margins to keep more of their hard-earned money. She has gone above and beyond just attaining the skills to be a professional CFO, she also travels the world to attend tax and personal development conferences and continues her education whenever possible.
She has been a Licensed Enrolled Agent for over a decade, licensed by the IRS in 50 states, she graduated Magna Cum Laude with BA a in Accounting, and Passed the NTPI (National Tax Practice Institute) which denotes the highest level of distinction in representation.
With three children and one on the way, Rachel leads of full life, but she is always up for the challenge. Being a huge fan of education, she pays attention to industry icons like Bob Proctor, Les Brown, Brian Tracy and Jim Rohn, but at the end of the day, she takes all of that knowledge and personalizes it to give you, her client, the best experience possible.
Insider Facts about Rachel Michaelov
- Rachel Michaelov is a Licensed Enrolled Agent, Licensed by the IRS and in 50 states.
- Rachel has a BA in Accounting and graduated with honors as Magna Cum Laude.
- Rachel Michaelov passed the NTPI
- Rachel has 4 kids.
- Rachel has a passion for helping business owners.
- Rachel speaks at conferences.
- Rachel attends Tax and personal development conferences all over the world.
- Rachel Attended Business Mastery , UPW by Tony Robbins
- Rachel went to conferences that were given by Bob Proctor, Les Brown, Brian Tracy and is a huge fan of Jim Rohn.
- Rachel has a passion for learning and helping clients. She always gives value first and developed a culture in the office to do the same.