Security of your Information
- We use accepted best methods to protect your information. We review our security procedures carefully.
- We comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is sent securely.
- Our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information.
- We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.
* Important Offer Details and Disclosures
- 30 Day Free Payroll Trial: Offer available for new customers only, during period of promotion. Empire Tax Professionals’ payroll pricing is based on your needs, business size, and varies by product. Your recurring monthly price is determined prior to the beginning of your trial period to determine your first paid month’s rate, and may be subject to change, with notice. You are under no obligation to continue services, and may cancel at anytime without penalty. Special discount offers may not be valid n certain enterprise circumstances.
- Empire Tax Professionals “No Extra Fees” Bookkeeping and Payroll Promise: The term “No Extra Fees” refer to ETP’s full service bookkeeping and payroll tax documents, paper checks, and ongoing consultation services. Live audit representation and direct deposit set-up fees apply based on your company’s size, product, and needs.
- 25% Off Incorporation Services: Offer available for new customers only, during period of promotion (Ends 12/31/15). Incorporation rates vary on the type of entity you are enrolling as. No offers are able to be combined.
- Virtual Communications: Internet access required; standard message and data rates apply to for smartphone Facetime or Skype app meetups. Desktop Skype meetings require a webcam with audio capability.
- Max refund: Empire is diligent in finding every possible deduction available to have you pay the lowest possible legal tax. If another accountant finds a deduction we missed, we are happy to adjust your return accordingly; tax refund timeframes will vary.
- “Pay Nothing Today”: There are three ways to pay for Empire Tax preparation services out of your federal refund.
- By paper check printed in-office: Your check can be sent to you via mail or picked up in-office, once your taxes have been processed by the IRS. Our service fees are deducted from check amount prior to printing. Fees vary based on your individual needs.
- By direct deposit into your existing bank account: Empire direct deposit transfers your refund. Our service fees are deducted from check amount prior to printing. Fees vary based on your individual needs, once your taxes have been processed by the IRS. Our service fees are deducted from check amount prior to printing. Fees vary based on your individual needs.
- By Netspend Visa ® Prepaid Card: *The NetSpend Visa ® Prepaid Card is issued by Republic Bank & Trust Company, member FDIC. NetSpend, a TSYS® Company, is a registered agent of Republic Bank and Trust Company. A $5 Monthly Fee will begin upon initial receipt of Federal or State refund proceeds. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement at www.republictaxpayer.com for details.
- Accuracy Guarantee: ETP guarantees accuracy of bookkeeping, payroll, and tax calculations. If any errors are found, we will revise them free of charge.
- About our Empire Tax Experts: Free customer service and product support (phone or chat) are available year-round, during normal business hours listed on our website. Live IRS audit support is also available. Appointment times vary based on volume of audit support demand at any given time, and additional fees may apply.
- About our credentialed tax experts: Live tax advice service is available for your toughest tax questions. Service, experience levels, hours of operation and availability vary, and are subject to restriction and change without notice. Click here for full terms and conditions.)
- Zero Contracts: Empire Tax Professionals is a non-contract based payroll and bookkeeping business, and makes recurring billing available as a courtesy. We ask if you are cancelling your service, to please provide us with 30 days notice to adjust our system. Cancelling before the end of your service cycle will prorate your amount owed to Empire Tax Professionals for the days of the month ETP provided service.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.